Motivation is a key factor in the success of students at all the stages of education. Of course, all the students are motivated differently and it takes time and lot of efforts to learn to be enthusiastic, hard working and pushing themselves to excel. It has always been an endeavor of Doon Public School to prepare a platform for the students who can exhibit their hidden talent to get motivated and appreciation of common mass. Many events and activities are organized throughout the year providing plenty of opportunities to our dear students where they bring laurels in different spheres apart from academies and among them one of the most anxiously awaited occasions is the Annual Day of the school on the theme ‘MASOOM FARISHTEY’. Great excitement and hurried activities are visible all around as Doon Public School is going to organize its Annual Day Function on 17th of December, 2019
The programme will start at 4:00 pm onwards and Shri. Vineet Joshi, Former Chairman CBSE, Director General, NTA (National Testing Agency) will be the CHIEF GUEST. Maximum students of the school are participating in this function and surely they will require encouragement & motivation which will be showered through your gracious presence on this occasion.
Participants to follow the following points for 16th December, 2019 & for non participants it will be a holiday.
- School timings will be from 11:00 am- 5:00 pm and bus will ply both ways.
- Students need to come in the dress code as directed by teachers in charge as per the performance.
- Do send them with tiffin box, water bottles & napkin.
Participants to follow on 17th December, 2019.
- Bus will bring the participants to school at 12:30 pm. But after the program parents must pick their wards.
- You are requested to send your ward for the annual day with regular school winter uniform, ID card, water bottle & tiffin with napkin.
- You are requested to collect your ward after the function from the green rooms with the knowledge of class teacher/performance incharge only. (Name of the in-charges & the green rooms will be provided to you through Whatsapp).
As our first batch of Std 10th is going to appear in Board Examination, we are very much concerned of our students and leaving no stone unturned to make them prepare for the board exams. We are continuously examining their subject knowledge and skills and in this series of examinations, their Pre- Board exams will be conducted in the last week of the month of December.
The best lessons, books and materials in the world won’t get students excited about learning and willing to work hard if they’re not motivated. Pre-Board is an opportunity and excellent chance to gauge where the students stand and the best way to measure how effective your board preparation has been done till now. They act as a wakeup call and help them plan their days ahead.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
- v Every month class teacher will make a call to parents once in a month to give the report of child’s class performance and will get feedback. Parents need not require calling any teacher, in case of emergency take an appointment from the school reception & meeting the teacher as per the given time.
- v Students will not be allowed to leave in between the school hours, Parents are requested not to send their ward to school when the child is sick. If a child falls ill during school hours School Nurse will call accordingly.
- v Parents need to visit the school website and facebook to see and to know the recent updates, activities & students achievement.
- v The parents who are not receiving important messages sent by the School App. on their mobiles are requested to contact School technical Assistant for updating their mobile numbers.
- v Parents are requested to pay the tuition fee regularly before 10th of every month to avoid fine & inconvenience.
- v Second Saturday of every month will be a holiday.
- v Last working day of every month will be a holiday for Pre – Primary Students and half day for classes I to X.
- v Student of the Week and Student of the Month for every class & section can be seen in our website.
- v Registrations to classes Pre- Nursery to Std. XI are OPEN for the session 2020-21.
EVENTS OF THE MONTH
- v Wednesday, 4th December, 2019 – Class Photography Std. Prep to Std. V
- v Thursday,5th December, 2019 – Class Photography Std. VI to Std. X
- v Tuesday, 17th December, 2019 – Annual Day Function.
- v Saturday, 21st December, 2019 – PTM (Pre- Nur to X)
- v Tuesday, 24th December, 2019 – Red Colour Day
- v Tuesday, 24th December, 2019 – Special Assembly of Christmas Day
- v Tuesday, 24th December, 2019 – Inter House Kabaddi Competition
- v Friday,27th December, 2019 -Skating Competition
- v Friday,27th December, 2019 -Purple Day
- v Saturdar,28th December, 2019 – Inter School Co-Curricular Competitions
- v Wednesday,18th December, 2019
- v Wednesday,25th December, 2019
- v Monday, 30th December , 2019
- v Tuesday, 31st December , 2019
- v Some of the important contact points for your reference are:
- School Contact No’s – 7055000502/04
- School E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Website – www.doonpublicschoolhathras.in
- Regarding fees & Accounts – 7055001276
- Regarding Transport – 7895535432
You can meet the Principal on Appointment on all working days except Saturdays from 01:00 pm – 03:00 pm or can send your views / suggestions at email@example.com. You will positively get the reply through mail within 48 hours.
With best wishes,
Dr. Priyadarshi Nayak