The month of August, generally known as Shravana in Hindu mythology, is the holiest month of the year as it brings showers which clean the earth and make it beautiful with greenery all around that fills the lives of people with joy and happiness.
This month also reminds us the sacrifice of our Valiant National Heroes who could make us breathe in the air of freedom by making our country Independent from British rule. The specialty of the month lies in the fact that a series of festivals comprising various religions are celebrated here which is the best example to prove National Harmony and Integration in our country. Observing the success of Chandryan 2, every soul of the country feels pleasure and proud and the young generation is so enthusiastic to achieve much more success in future with beneficial inventions.
To commemorate the sacrifice, hard work, success and preaching of our forefather, this year DOON PUBLIC SCHOOL is going to celebrate the 73rd Independence Day and Rakshabandhan at a huge level inviting Hon’ble Shri Shekhar Dutt Ji, Former Governor Chhattisgarh State who will bless our children on this occasion and share his rich experience with them. Play School will also be inaugurated by this great personality on the same day. All the parents are requested to join us in these happiest moments to make the celebration a grand success.
With joy and bliss, our students are also going to attend their Periodic Test 1 in this month. Hence, you all are required to take care of your ward and help them in all the ways to prepare them for the coming test to produce better results.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION *Change of school uniform from next Academic
- *Play School Inauguration on 15th August, 2019 by Shri Shekhar Dutt Hon’ble former
- Governor chattisgarh state.
- Every Monday class test is conducted.
- We will conduct regular chapter wise test for all subjects.
- Periodic Test will start from 5th August, 2019 for all main subjects and Unit test for Additional subjects from 1st August, 2019.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
- v Every month class teacher will make a call to parents to give the report of child’s class performance and will get feedback. Also, parents can meet the class teacher or the subject teacher on Second Saturday or on last working day or with prior appointment to know the progress/academic/exam query of their child.
- v Student counseling session individually is done as per parent’s request.
- v Students will not be allowed to leave in between the school hours; Parents are requested not to send their ward to school when the child is sick. If a child falls ill during school hours School Nurse will give first aid and the parents will be called to take their child home.
- v Parents need to visit the school website, facebook and the school APP to see and to know the recent updates, activities & students achievement.
- v The parents who are not receiving important messages sent by the School App. on their mobiles are requested to contact School technical Assistant for updating their mobile numbers.
- v Parents are requested to pay the tuition fee regularly before 10th of every month to avoid fine & inconvenience.
- v Last working day of every month will be a holiday for Pre – Primary Students and half day for classes I to X.
- v Student of the Week and Student of the Month for every class & section are selected and can be seen in our website.
- v Age group for admission to play school is 2 years – 2.5 years. No admission and tuition fee will be charged from the students of play group.
- v Transport fee is meant to bring the child from the allotted stoppage and to drop at the same point.
EVENTS OF THE MONTH
- v Friday, 2nd August , 2019 – Science Quiz Final Round Std. IX – X
- v Friday, 2nd August , 2019 - Inter House English Essay Writing Competition Std. VIII- X
- v Thursday, 8th August , 2019 - White Colour Day & Milk Day Celebration – Pre Primary
- v Friday, 9th August , 2019 – Fun with colours Competition – Pre Primary
- v Friday, 9th August , 2019- Inter House English Story Writing Competition Std. IV – VIII
- v Tuesday, 13th August , 2019- Inter School Sahodaya Dance Competition
- v Thursday, 15th August, 2019 – Independence Day / Rakshabandhan Celebration
- v Saturday, 17th August , 2019 – Inter House Solo Dance Competition Std. I- III
- v Saturday, 17th August , 2019 – Inter House Hindi Debate Competition Std. VIII- X
- v Thursday, 22nd August , 2019 – Ophthalmic Check – up (Pre- Nur. – V)
- v Friday, 23rd August , 2019 – Special Assembly on Janmashtami
- v Thursday, 29th August , 2019 – Ophthalmic Check – up ( VI – X)
- v Friday, 30th August , 2019 – Educational Excursion (Pre- Nur. – V)
- v Saturday, 31st August, 2019 - PTM – (Pre-Nur.- X)
- Monday, 12th August , 2019 – Eid –Ul – Zuha
- Saturday , 24th August , 2019 - Janmashtami
Some of the important contact points for your reference are:
- v School Contact No’s – 7055000502/04
- v School E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- v School Website – www.doonpublicschoolhathras.in
- v Regarding fees & Accounts – 7055001276
- v Regarding Transport – 7895535432
You can meet the Principal on Appointment on all working days except Saturdays from 01:00 pm – 03:00 pm or can send your views / suggestions at email@example.com.
You will positively get the reply through mail within 48 hours.
History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of children. A child overall personality is shaped by the people around her or him; parents, teachers and the ambience that he/she grows up in. So let us join together and help the child to grow and learn happily.
With best wishes,
Dr. Priyadarshi Nayak