Admission at Doon Public School Hathras are purely based on oral interaction with the child. Considering the age criteria as on 1st April of the year
The age of the child on 01st April will determine the eligibility for admission to articular class. Age recruitment for the classes is as follows.
A short-written test may be conducted wherever applicable, for the following subjects-
Classes I – VI English, Mathematics
Classes VII – X English, Mathematics & Science
Class XI (Science & Commerce) as per board result
Steps for Registration & Admission
- Registration form is free of cost.
- Registration form for admission may be downloaded from school website.
- The Registration form, duly filled in all respect, should be submitted to the school office within 03 days from the date of collection of the form.
- After scrutinizing the Registration forms the parents will be informed about an oral interaction date for their ward / wards.
- After the successful completion of oral interaction parents will be informed for admission formalities.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- School leaving/transfer certificate and last Report Card, in originals. Counter signed school leaving certificate for students applying for admission to class I onwards attested by concerned educational department.
- SSSMID (Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission ID) & Aadhar Card of the child is mandatory to submit
- Municipal Birth Certificate, (Xerox copy mandatory) for all classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Prep.
- Two recent passport size colour photographs of the child and one each of both parents.
Note : Admission will be cancelled if any variance or misrepresentation is found the particulars filled in the Admission form and the supporting documents at any stage. In such case, only the security deposit will be refunded.